There I was, minding MY own business when Jeremy over at Geeky Tendencies decided for some reason I was worthy to play tag with. So here I am, answering some questions for your entertainment, and mine. Thanks for tagging me, Jeremy!
1. What is your dream vacation?
That would be: walking the paths of Rivendell, hiking up the side of Lonely Mountain, seeing the white turrets of Minas Tirith, dancing a jig in Hobbiton and climbing the majestic trees of Lothlorien.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I am one of those people who wishes she was spontaneous, but likes to plan ahead. I'm definitely a scheduler/planner.
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare do it.
I would like to do go skydiving, and though I haven't dared to do it yet, I probably will at some point.
4. What's your biggest phobia?
Drowning. I hate being underwater.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
I would want a copy of the book "How to Survive on a Desert Island." Maybe a bow and arrows. And why can't I have my computer?
6. Name three blessings in your life.
My family, my friends, and my ever-loving God.
7. What was your nickname in High School?
Umm... "Al." It's not very exciting, I know. I do have other childhood nicknames given not-so-fondly by my siblings, but I don't think I'll tell you those.
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
Well, I'm not much for politics, so that's a tough one. I might ask why he doesn't change their health care system to something more awesome like our Canadian one. :)
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
Someone magical. Or maybe a Jedi. I'm having trouble picking someone specific... I'm going to stretch the meaning of "literary" here, because Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist and Zack Fair from Final Fantasy just came to mind as fun characters to be!
10. What is your favourite quote?
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." --Romans 5:8
"Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement." --C.S. Lewis
And now I am to tag some wonderful bloggers so they can enjoy answering the same questions if they feel so inclined! Here we go: