Unwritten has thoughtfully bestowed this award on me. Thanks, Gaylene! Gaylene has a great sense of humour and no qualms about attributing herself as a geek like me. Do stop by her blog!
So, I guess upon accepting this award I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Here you go:
1. Some of my favourite non-genre TV shows include Castle, The Big Bang Theory (though that one's still incredibly geeky), How I Met Your Mother, and oldies Dick Van Dyke and Hogan's Heroes.
2. I like to tease, and I like to be teased. Games (video or other) with friends must include banter and some friendly competition.
3. Some people say I look like I could be an elf if I had pointy ears, and sometimes I wish I was an elf, because 1) pointy ears are cool, and 2) being able to walk on top of snow would be awesome!
4. I am a Christian, meaning I love Jesus, consider my life devoted to Him, and try to show His love to others.
5. On top of writing and gaming, some of my other hobbies include painting, piano, and snowboarding.
6. I think sarcasm might be my favourite type of humour, when it is done right. See Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield for points of reference.
7. I named my dog after a Firefly character.