Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy April and Blog Break

I am having a great time perusing all the A's and B's of my blogging buddies for the A-Z Challenge, and I'm sure all of you are enjoying it too! I would love to participate, but I'm not because I'm heading to Romania to do volunteer work in orphanages for a couple weeks. So I will be disappearing from my blog for most of the month of April.

Stay tuned when I return for another countdown. I realize I haven't been posting much about video games, even though it says right up there that this blog includes video games in its subject matter, and goodness knows I play them enough. So when I return I will initiate the Top 10 Video Game Countdown. Care to guess what's on my list? (Well, you can get at least one of them from my profile picture.)

Now go, be merry, and enjoy visiting all the awesome blogs posting alphabetical subjects this month!

11 comments:

  1. Volunteer work in orphanages? That is so fantastic of you! I hope you have an awesome, life-changing time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Our church has sent people to Romania. Very poor country, at least in the areas they visited. Safe travels, Allison. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happy that your are able to go to Romania for your volunteer work. I hope your time over there is life changing and very productive.

    Good Luck and Safe Travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys (and gal)! There are thousands of orphans in Romania, which is very sad, and you are right it is a pretty poor country. I'm glad to be able to help in a little way, and I'm sure it will be life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it's going to be one heck of a trip! I hope everything goes well for you on your travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. Have yourself a great time while your there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds absolutely amazing...and I'm just here typing on a computer. Have a wonderful trip and experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! A trip to Romania sounds really cool! Have an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time in Romania! What an amazing experience and great opportunity to do some good in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.
    my website - yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this web page presents quality dependent posts and extra material, is there
    any other web site which presents such data in quality?
    My webpage :: samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete