Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Link

"..."

What need I say about Link? He is the strong, silent hero type who never rests until he saves his princess. Ocarina of Time is one of my favourite games. Even though it is getting old now, it is still one of the best.

Link never talks, and this is just part of who he is, and has become an integral part of the series. He always seems to have a destiny thrust upon him, and rises to the challenge every time. He plays a pretty darn good tune on the ocarina, he sports green, red, and blue coloured shirts with flare, and waves a sword around better than any other hero of Hyrule I know. Plus, he put up with Navi for an entire game. He's tough, that one.

Shout out to blogger buddy L: Mark Means at Left and Write showed up at my blog one day to comment not too long ago and never left! I appreciate his comments and geeky tastes!

9 comments:

  1. Link!! This is my favorite video game series ever. Of course, I can't win any of these games, but I always have a good time trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink :) I <3 Link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ergh, Navi... "Hey!" "Listen!"
    I love that Link doesn't talk. To me that just leaves it more to your imagination...makes him more who you want him to be, if that makes any sense.
    Come check out my blog today. You'll dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son became obsessed with that game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark is a good choice. Sadly I've never played that game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason, I never played any of the Zelda games when they came out, but I've recently downloaded the original to our Wii and have been playing it. Even though it's only 8 byte, it's 8 bytes of fun! :)

    Thank you very much for the shout out and I knew that anyone who used Vivi, the Black Mage from Final Fantasy, as an avatar was a blog I had to follow.

    How could I -not- come back?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only played Zelda once or twice, at a friend's house when I was a kid. Now I feel I missed out. Mark is a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know how much I adore Link - I wrote a whole feature for you on it :)

    Jamie @ Mithril Wisdom

    ReplyDelete