Monday, June 24, 2013

Top 10 TV Themes - #5: FIREFLY

Last week was crazy around here, so I apologize for my lack of presence here and at other blogs! But I'm back for Music Monday.

For the next few Mondays, I'll be sharing my top ten favourite genre TV themes. These are those themes that I don't skip through when I'm re-watching a TV show, because they're so good or catchy. Today, we're at number 5, which is the theme song from:

Firefly

Probably wouldn't normally care for this song, but it is exactly right for the show. Perfect theme song for a perfect show. 'Nuff said.

19 comments:

  1. I agree, it suits the show really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked this theme. The 'western' sound fit the theme of the show and was all around a cool tune :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup; Firefly's theme is awesome, made more awesome for the fact that it's relevant to the show's history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fitting piece of music. So, I too agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firefly is the next on my list of series to watch. :D
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have not forgiven Fox for canceling FIREFLY! I love the images that go with this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, the song wouldn't be too special. But the feeling I get when I hear that guitar lick is perfect. ... Goin to watch me some Firefly tonight.

    ReplyDelete